According to Bloomberg, Apple is in advanced talks with News Corp for TV shows rental at 99 cents. And this new service on iTunes will be launched together with new iTV and iPod models on Sept 7 in San Francisco. The said iTV will be a $99 version of Apple TV set-top box with small hard drive capacity with an emphasis on streaming.
- 8 Video Sites Besides YouTube
- How to change the computer name in Mac OS X Lion
- Choosing The Best File Format for Your Music Library
- Difference between iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4
- How to setup keyboard shortcuts to easily switch between language input methods in Mac OS X
- Check your new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus for dead pixel
- 10 Quick Ways To Launch Mac OS X Applications
- You Don't Get To 500 Million Friends Without Making A Few Enemies
- No Google WebM For iPhone and iPad
- Double tap a word with three fingers to get pop-up dictionary, thesaurus and Wikipedia in Mac OS X Lion
- How to disable Dashboard as a space in OS X Lion
- 14 Differences Between Windows and OS X For Mac Beginners
- View HTML Source In Safari With Color Syntax Highlighting
- 14 iPhone Tips And Tricks For Beginner
- Where is Reminders app in OS X Lion?