According to Bloomberg, Apple is in advanced talks with News Corp for TV shows rental at 99 cents. And this new service on iTunes will be launched together with new iTV and iPod models on Sept 7 in San Francisco. The said iTV will be a $99 version of Apple TV set-top box with small hard drive capacity with an emphasis on streaming.
- 8 Video Sites Besides YouTube
- How to change the computer name in Mac OS X Lion
- Difference between iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4
- Choosing The Best File Format for Your Music Library
- How to setup keyboard shortcuts to easily switch between language input methods in Mac OS X
- 10 Quick Ways To Launch Mac OS X Applications
- You Don't Get To 500 Million Friends Without Making A Few Enemies
- Double tap a word with three fingers to get pop-up dictionary, thesaurus and Wikipedia in Mac OS X Lion
- How to disable Dashboard as a space in OS X Lion
- No Google WebM For iPhone and iPad
- View HTML Source In Safari With Color Syntax Highlighting
- 14 Differences Between Windows and OS X For Mac Beginners
- 14 iPhone Tips And Tricks For Beginner
- Where is Reminders app in OS X Lion?
- 21 Image Editing Software For Mac Besides Photoshop