![Flickr iPhone Wallpapers Group](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/flickr-iphone-wallpapers-group.png)
If you are looking for iPhone wallpapers to spice up your phone, one of the best resources is Flickr. Specifically, look under Flickr group [“iPhone Wallpapers”](http://www.flickr.com/groups/iphonewallpapers/) for more than 10,000 wallpapers for your choosing.
### Copy Flickr iPhone wallpaper from Mac to iPhone
Using a Mac, the easiest way to copy wallpaper files from Flickr site to your iPhone is to use iPhoto.
* Visit Flickr [iPhone Wallpaper group](http://www.flickr.com/groups/iphonewallpapers/) and choose the wallpaper you like.
* *Control-click* on the image and select from the menu “Add image to iPhoto Library”. Alternatively, you can click and hold on the image, and then drag it to the iPhoto icon on the dock.
![iPhoto Add Image To iPhoto Library](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iphoto-add-image-to-iphoto-library.png)
* On iPhoto, for easy management, you can group all iPhone wallpapers into one iPhoto event, and named the event for example “Wallpapers iPhone”.
* Create a smart album on iPhoto using the menu *File->New Smart Album*. Specify the album name, for example “Wallpapers iPhone”. Enter a condition for the smart album to match your iPhone wallpapers event. The example below lists the condition of event name with the text “Wallpapers iPhone”.
![iPhoto Create Smart Album](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iphoto-create-smart-album.png)
* Using smart album will automatically update the album whenever you add new wallpapers to your iPhoto “Wallpapers iPhone” event.
* Connect your iPhone to the Mac and under iTunes “Photos” tab for the iPhone device, select the “Wallpapers iPhone” album to sync.
![iPhone Photo Sync](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iphone-photo-sync.png)
* Once the sync is completed, you will see the “Wallpapers iPhone” folder appears under iPhone’s Photos app or under *Settings->Wallpaper*.
![iPhone Wallpaper Screen](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iphone-wallpaper-screen.jpg)
### Save wallpaper directly on iPhone
* Visit Flickr [iPhone Wallpaper group](http://www.flickr.com/groups/iphonewallpapers/) using Safari on iPhone.
* Tap and hold the selected wallpaper image, and select “Save Image” when prompt for action.
![iPhone Save Wallpaper Image ](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iphone-save-wallpaper-image.jpg)
* The wallpaper is now saved into iPhone’s cameral roll. You can set it as wallpaper using the Photos app or from *Settings->Wallpaper*.