Apple has refreshed its WWDC app for iOS with a new black and white icon and dark theme. The app now has edition for Apple TV and Apple Watch.
Make the most of the 2016 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
WWDC app is essential for attendees of Apple’s developer conference which kicks off June 13 Monday for a whole week. It includes track schedule and info, and sessions will be streamed live on the app. The app is also useful for all other Apple developers not in San Francisco for the event, to watch the live streams and to download the session videos.
The WWDC keynote will start on June 13 10am (PT). Apple has invited the press to this presentation, where Tim Cook and his teams are likely to give highlights of new features of next generation version of iOS, OS X, tvOS and watchOS.