![Photoshop Element 8](http://sanziro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/photoshop-element-8.jpg)
Adobe announced the release of Adobe Photoshop Element 8 for both Windows and Mac platforms for the price of US$99.99. Windows version is available immediately while the Mac version will be available in Oct 2009.
Positioned as a companion to Apple iPhoto, the new Adobe Photoshop Element 8 brings editing capabilities and simplicity to a new level leveraging on Photoshop CS4 technology. Features include:
* Photomerge Exposure – merge multiple shots of the same scene, with and without a flash, together to create a perfectly lit photo that shows every detail.
* Recompose – easy way to automatically resize photos without distorting the most important parts.
* Quick Fix previews – visually choose the best color, contrast and lighting adjustments from a series of previews.
* Scene Cleaner – for brushing away unwanted elements, such as tourists or cars, from a series of photos to create the perfect scene.
* Smart Brush – apply incredible effects to a specific area of a photo with a single stroke.
* Touch-Up Brush – make common editing tasks quick, such as whitening teeth or making bright blue skies.
* Online web gallery template to display photos on the web or personal web pages.
* Build-in media management provides quick organization with a custom viewing workspace, keyword tagging and full-screen preview with one-click close-ups.
[Adobe Photoshop Elements for Mac Website](http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelmac/)