Apple has updated the Remote app for iOS devices. The new version supports controlling AirPlay content pushed from iTunes on a user’s computer to an Apple TV, and controlling iTunes Internet radio.
What’s New in Version 2.1
- AirPlay video support to control iTunes on your computer to stream videos to an Apple TV
- Internet radio control to play thousands of internet radio streams in iTunes on your computer
- The ability to control iTunes on your computer to play Movies and TV shows that are rented from the iTunes Store
- Addresses issues connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV
- Includes stability and performance improvements